Seeking Value

Full race card selections for at least one UK course per day.
Great value at £20 per month, part month can be discussed if you wish to join part way through a month.
Please Email me for details.
Profit and loss shown at the end of each day.
N* indicates races where entrants have had few or no previous races these selections are based on any runs & statistics small stakes are advised in these types of race, Please bet responsibly.

Friday 6 November 2015

Racingmama Brand New Blog page

Good Evening Everyone

Welcome to my new blog I used to blog against http://racingmama.blogspot.co.uk/ However having changed my mobile number, email address e,t,c I have been unable to gain access to my old blog sadly!!

Therefore a new blog has been born :) after 2 years as Arnie once said "I'll be back" and here I am.

My blog will be a members only paid private service, ....... gosh I hear you say "Pay" yes my studying takes up a lot of time and brings extremely big priced winners for general races and all the big meetings across the UK.  Time is money :) I'll do the studying for you, you just need to trust my judgement.

I don't claim to give winners all the time there will be some that lose but believe me the winners will more than make up for those!

So this is a start and bare with me as this is work in progress for now I wanted to let you all know.

I'm Back

Kind Regards

Paula

No comments :

Post a Comment